Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Awesome day!

Dear all,

Meeting writers is one of the most amazing experiences you can have if you adore books. It's like having the story standing in front of you, ready to answer any questions it calls upon you.


Today that happened once again. I went to Nijmegen with one of my friends, Emma. The two of us were invited to come and take a masterclass at the Radbout University. The masterclass would be given by Kees 't Hart, a Dutch writer. I don't think is really famous, to be honest I had never heard of him until I was asked to go to the masterclass. WE were asked to read one of his books, called hotel vertigo. It didn't like the book, the style was great and it was a quick read, but the rest was just boring. At least, that's what I thought. Way to much repetition. Anyway, the masterclass was great fun, I got to learn how to write a review on books which is something I have always wanted to do. The writer was a really kind man, he answered every question and helped us as much as he could. Such a great day!

To be honest, that was it for today...

Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment