Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

Just another day

Dear all,

I had one of those sundays... Just doing stuff that has to be done.


I woke up at 9 and I just decided to stay in bed for an hour, but after that one hour it sort of became two hours... So when I went downstairs to have breakfast it was 11am. I didn't want to go to the bakery this time but my parents did want the bread so instead my dad went. If I go, I go by bike (obviously) but my dad took the car so I figured I might as well just come along.
We had a lovely breakfast together with my mom and later my sister joined us as well so we had a lot of fun. It's nice to just sit together and have breakfast. Just like when I was a little girl!

The rest of the day was just studying, nothing interesting. Oh, my dad did make us a really nice dinner, with tortillia chips. It was some kind of mexican fastfood but it tasted really good!

My parents are cleaning up the attic, and they gave me some stuff for when I move out. Which is really cool! Thank you mom and dad!

Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment