Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

Greek food, snakes and philosophy

Dear all,

The day I realized I might be a snake, the day I score a 10 in German and the day I eet Greek food. Yes. Today was good!



I think it's safe to say I am partially snake. My fingers are changing their skin... It's so weird. It looks like I have some kind of skinproblem. Plus I have no clue how to fix it. Oh well, I'll survive!

I had to study really hard because there are a lot of things that need to be done, one of them was a German Idiomexam. I took it today and I did very well! A 10 out of 10!! Hurray! Because of the 10 I recieved a present from my mum. I got four towels for the kitchen, the ones I wanted! Thank you mum!

Last but not least I went out for dinner. I have had the same philosophy class for three years, with the same awesome teacher so we became a close group of friends. The ten of us and our teacher, Ger as we get to call him, always wanted to to go out or have dinner together but it just never worked out. Today it finally did! We went to a Greek restaurant where they had delicious food. It was way to much though... I had an absolute blast! Love those guys. The picture is of some of the food there was, but there was far more to be honest... I loved it!

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment