Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

Strike and spares

Dear all,

Today was so cool! I met up with some of my friends from school who all graduated last year. I worked, I studied, and I just had fun! 

So I woke up this morning, went to work, and really was excited to go. I have no clue why but I just felt that way. BUt that's a good thing right? 

After work, I went home and worked on some school stuff for a couple of hours. It needs to be done, but it just sucks... SO MUCH!!! I wish a holiday would really be a holiday, but ever since I have been in Secondary school, I haven't had a holiday where I didn't have to work on school stuff, well, apart from the summer holidays. Which is normal I guess, I just wish it would be different...

My evening was booked, bowling with my friends! I missed those guys so much. They all were on a lower level in high school which means they finish after 5 years, and I finish after 6 years. So a lot of my friends left me last year. I am the only one of the group that is on the 6-year level, so my breaks have changed a lot! I hang out with different people to, still friends, but not the same as that group that has been the same for 5 years. 
We went bowling, and it was just amazing! We had a blast! I always say I suck at it, but actually I wasn't so bad. I actually won a game! 

Today's Song! 
Closer to the edge, by 30 seconds to mars!

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment