Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

study days...

Dear all,

So, I haven't been blogging a lot the last couple of days. I explained you on Friday I think why that is. Now, the date of my test has changed...


Instead of Wednesday, I will now take my exam in front of the class, so I am sort of the example. One of my friends will take it in front of our class and I will take it in front of the other class my teacher teaches. That way, both classes have an example two weeks ahead of the big crowd as most of the students in my year take the exam during the exam week or the week before that. I wanted to just get it over with so I planned my exam this week. In the other class there was no one who wanted to get it done before the holiday(next week) so I ended up offering to take my exam in front of that class and my friend will take it in our class. I was first supposed to do it in front of our class. Anyway this is getting confusing!
But that exam is the reason I have been sort of absent. I will try to blog as much as possible the next couple of days, but I just figured it is not very interesting to read a blog about basically nothing. Nothing happens if I just study... Life of a high school student can be very boring (this sounds weird I know).

Anyway, there is really not much to say today apart from explaining that.

Oh actually, there is something! I have to write an essay for English, and I got to decide what to talk about whereas usually you have to just do whatever they tell you. So I decided to write about the fact that we don't have to read any English books in our final year. To me, that's just crazy! I mean, reading is a great way to learn and improve your language isn't it? I find that the blogging even helps, I try not to be as messy when I write(I know my blogs tend to be crazy and all over the place), but on the other hand, if this blog is going to be about me, you have to take the messy mind I have in the package. I am a messy head and have way to many thoughts at once.. I should stop talking about that..

Today's song!
I really didn't know which one to pick, so I came up with this one. This song is one of my favorite songs in the whole world. Funny fact, my teacher Fergal (from London) showed this to us in one of his classes. He said it was a good song. Turns out, it was one of my favorite songs in the whole world. Little did I know it was actually a song from a movie which is how my teacher knew it!
Here it is:
Falling slowly by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglova


Love,

Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment