Search This Blog

Thursday 12 September 2013

Rain... Rain... And more Rain..

Dear all,

Yeah, so the title explains it all! We are back to reality, back to our normal Dutch weather! HURRAY! Not really... Not when you are on your bike, going to school, end up there soaking wet, after which you need to put your wet coat into your locker, next to your books. That is not cool. But that was my day..

Basically, the rain is the only really interesting thing to talk about. Not that rain is interesting... Still, nothing really happened.

Oh, I just remembered! My phone was acting really weird so I had to turn it off and then back on, which I did. When I shut it down its battery was half way, and when I turned it back on, there was 9% left. A couple of minutes later, there was 10%, later on 12% and then 16%! OMG! So weird!

Basically, that was all that happened today...

Oh, yesterday there was no blogpost because I had to finish some philosophy and I was so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep so I just went for it... I'm sorry..

Today's song is a special one. Most of you won't know it, but it's by Antony & the Johnsons. MY philosophy teacher showed this to my class last year. We have a group of ten people plus a teacher, Ger, and we all chat usually. There is always stuff going on and it's the best class in the world. This time around, during this song, we all were silent. No one talked or wanted to leave when the school bell rang to end. That's crazy as usually a student runs out when the bell rings. But not that day in our class.
This song is called Daylight and the sun. Mind you, it's very different from what people my age usually listen to. I hope you will enjoy it just as much as I did that day. And still do.

Love,

Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment