Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 August 2013

The man with his dog

Dear all,

This title must sound strange, but after reading today's post it'll make perfect sense to you! Today was a good day, I enjoyed myself during class and understood my math which is always a very good thing!


When I was in fourth maybe third grade, I would always come across this man in the morning with a very cure dog. It would always be at the same time in the same spot. Now that I think about it, he was probably there when I was in first and second grade... In the beginning I would just see the man and laugh at his god, a grey small dog. I think it is a Fox terrier, I think the Wire Fow Terrier ones ( I had to look this up, I just wanted to give a good explanation). This man used to pass me when I was waiting for my friends at 8:00am. After a couple of years I started saying "Good Morning!" to him everyday, just like he said to me every morning. Then I had a different schedule at school so I could start later at some days and I would not see the man. He is, I think, in his sixties, and seems like a very kind man but apart from saying good morning to him every day I never spoke to him. I hadn't seen the man and his dog in a very long time and as I had gotten used to his presence when I go to school so I was sort of getting worried. Throughout the summer I didn't talk to him nor did I see him, but then today when I went to school early I saw him again. And it got to me, although I don't know this man, he always says hi and so do I. It makes my day, someone whom I don't know actually is kind enough to take a second and say something. Just because he can. It may sound silly but  that really means something to me.

Today I talked to the girl I hate most, I resent her so much it may or may not be unhealthy. I didn't want to talk to her and I don't think she wants to talk to me. But I did, and I am proud of myself and maybe she is not as bad as she really seems... Everyone deserves a chance, right?

In the afternoon I saw the man again, he was now on his bike, just like I was. I cycled home with a good friend of mine. We had enough to talk about for ages because since the summer holidays we hadn't really spoken one another.

In the evening I decided I wanted to be active, so I did some sports! :D I hate to start but once you are going, it feels awesome! I once saw this picture on Tumblr which really made me laugh because it is very accurate to how I feel... I posted here down below. It is not mine, but I like it!

Love,
Simone 

My thoughts during a run

  1. Me: This sucks, can it end so I can love it already!?
  2. Me: WHY TF IS THIS SONG EVEN ON MY PLAYLIST!?
  3. Me: Why am I doing this?
  4. Me: Don't look at the distance. DON'T LOOK AT THE DISTANCE
  5. Me: shit, I looked. TF, that was longer than .36 miles you liar!
  6. Me: Power song? Let's do this
  7. Me: *LEFT. LEFT. LEFT. RIGHT LEFT. TILL I COLLAPSE!*
  8. Me: Oh look, I burned off breakfast, yay!
  9. Me: Oh dear God this is the longest break between songs in the history of the life
  10. Me: I will smash you with a hammer if you fall out one more time earbud. Seriously.
  11. Me: Who glued cinder blocks to my feet?
  12. Me: This still sucks
  13. Me: I'm hungry
  14. *Finishes run*
  15. Me: Dude that was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment