Search This Blog

Monday 5 August 2013

New things... Not my things

Dear all,

To some extend today was great but on the other hand, it had some negative things to it... "Why?" you may ask, well because I hate new things, I like the old way/stuff. Whereas a lot of 17-year old kids love new things, I resent them. As today was monday which means, new students, there were a lot of new things today...


Monday... New student day! This is my last week.... New students come, old leave whereas I am just praying I can stay longer. I am going to miss ISIS, London, its people, and so much more... I love the fact that I can enjoy a lesson in my favorite subject instead of beint bored because for some reason the teacher can't find things to do at the right level or do something at all. Isis made me fall in love with languages although I don't think I'd study English...

Thea was very happy this morning eventhough she was 5 minutes late. We did a lot of speaking, listening and Use of English(I am not good at it...). When the class was almost dismissed the director of studies came and asked us whether we minded if he moved us to another room outside of the builing. We didn't care as long as Thea came with us. Thea was okay with it as long as he made us a pie. So apperantly, tomorrow we'll have a pie! Yummie!

Then the afternoon happened... We were in a different classroom all of a sudden! Noooo. We(Patrick, Maite and I) put in another group in order to make one big group instead of two small ones. New teacher new people...

The new teacher is Ali and I really don't like her. We were chatting while she was explaining stuff or typing and she wanted me to stay after class. She told me off. Well, yes I was chatting to Maite and Patrick, not cool but on the other hand, that's what we did with Fergal. As long as we spoke English we could speak as much as we wanted! Guess Ali isn't the same...

I bought another book today! It was only two pounds! I thought that was okay!
Tomorrow the Globe again! This time the Tempest! Yay!! I am looking forward to it!

Love,
Simone