Search This Blog

Thursday 22 August 2013

French? What's that?!

Dear all,

I wondered how long it would take for me to get bored, now I have the answer, three days. Three days and I am bored... It is nice to see everyone and get back to your usual life, but then again it is very annoying once you are into it.


I have had my third day today and I feel as if though I am happy to be back but I am also bored.
First up this morning was philosophy, which is definatly my favorite subject. That has to do with my teacher who is absolutly awesome! :D He even lets us call him by his first name because we are now in our final year! The class was fine although we started some kind of thing which I don't really like but it'll be fine!
I had my longest day today and I felt it. I finished with Greek which is one of those subjects where you have to pay attention. At least in my school... We have only three students in the class and although we have to work hard we have a lot of fun. I actually like that class.

My sisters friend has arrived, she is staying with us for about a week and my sister is going to show her a lot of Holland as she is from Germany and doesn't know Holland that well...

I had my first French lesson after my summer in England, and I literately got lost in my English head. I didn't know what to say and felt stupid, the wrong language came up...  This took maybe 5 or 10 seconds but it really felt like a decade...

Tomorrow I only start at 11am so I get to have a lazy morning :D. Right now I am enjoying hockey as the women team is playing again! Against England...
Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment